What to Expect?
Brow lamination involves a process similar to perming, similar to how hair on the head is permed. It employs comparable chemicals to achieve a specific eyebrow shape, just like traditional perms do for the hair.
- The initial step in eyebrow lamination involves applying a cream that lifts the brows.
- The brows are then brushed into the desired shape, usually upward, to create a laminated and fuller appearance.
- Subsequently, a neutralizer is applied to lock the hairs in place. This neutralizer, an acidic formula, helps the hair find the correct pH to remain in position. The 'perm' solution and neutralizing lotion work together on the brow hairs to set them in place.
- Finally, an oil is applied to nourish the skin, protecting it and the hair from dryness or potential irritation caused by the chemicals used during lamination.
To prepare for your brow lamination appointment, it is important to have clean skin without any makeup or irritating products. Coming with clean skin helps the brows maintain their shape for a longer duration. It is advised to avoid using products containing exfoliants, retinoids, or any substances that dry out the skin for approximately 24 hours prior to the lamination. Waxing or threading immediately before lamination may lead to increased irritation, so it is recommended to refrain from such procedures, as the chemicals used during lamination may react unfavorably with already irritated skin.
Priced at $85
Brow TintingEyebrow tinting is a technique used to semi-permanently color brow hairs. It's benefits include:
- Fuller-looking brows
- More youthful appearance
- Defines brow shape
- Darkens light brow hairs
- Results last up to a month
- Pain-free brow enhancement
- Symmetrical brows
What to Expect?
Our team will prep and clean the brow area and mix a custom shade specifically for you. The dye is applied and left on for several minutes, but the exact time will depend on the result desired: Longer for more intense, darker brows and shorter for a lighter effect.
How to prepare?
Before committing to an appointment, it's important to rule out any possible allergies. The skin around the eyebrows is thin and, therefore, may be more vulnerable to irritation and infections. On top of this, many eyebrow and eyelash tints contain a common allergen called para-phenylenediamine (PPD), which can cause severe reactions.1 To be extra safe, it's recommended to do a patch test with the dye to make sure you're not allergic to any of the chemicals.
You'll also want to have an idea of what you want and communicate it with our team. Think about how noticeable a result you desire and the color you're going for.
$25 for 30 minutes
Henna Brows is a method of eyebrow tinting that stains the skin as well as the hair and gives the appearance of thicker, fuller looking brows.
It's a great and natural way to stain the brows and the skin to give you longer lasting colour and shape. A more natural, chemical free and longer lasting alternative to traditional tinting, perfect for those with sensitive skin.
What to Expect?
- The treatment begins with a consultation to determine what you want to achieve.
- The brows are cleansed of any oils to ensure maximum staying power for the henna application.
- Your brows are then measured and shaped to fit your face perfectly.
- The Henna is carefully applied within the designed shape
- The henna is then left to develop for up to 20 minutes depending on the look required.
- Finally, the henna is removed to reveal perfectly shaped and defined brows.
Priced at $65
The technician will use an eyebrow pencil to create an outline of your desired brow shape. After cleaning and applying a numbing cream to the eyebrow area, the technician will dip the microblading tool into the pigment and make tiny cuts resembling eyebrow hairs within the natural brow.
Once the technician finishes making strokes in the first eyebrow, they will smear the pigment over the entire eyebrow and let it set while they repeat the process on the second eyebrow.
When the entire process is done, the technician will remove the smeared pigment to reveal thicker, fuller, more precisely shaped eyebrows.
Priced at $350 for 2 hours